Growing services need flexible solutions.
MasterCare software is built for all members of a service team to make more informed clinical decisions, regardless of their service setting.
Our digital solution makes managing the health and well-being of your players easier
MasterCare products for sports clubs leverage the power of connected health records to make it easy to track player health, store important health information, exchange diagnosis and referrals and promote better health outcomes for members.
Providing a range of benefits that can improve patient care beyond the initial diagnosis
Our web-based software can allow health professionals at sports clubs to view past player health information, diagnose new injuries and send referrals to secondary health providers. Ensuring a continuity of player health care and preventing ongoing injury problems.
We help sporting clubs…
…Improve their player health management
Store important player information such as medical history, medications, allergies, next of kin and more to gain a greater understanding of player health when delivering care.
Diagnose players from a range of listed health conditions, generate referrals to send to secondary health providers and view updates from secondary care providers.
Give players the ability so upload their own health conditions, measure their progress and share their health information with club members, family and additional providers.
MasterCare+ for Sports Teams
Next generation software for the modern day sports club.
MasterCare+ for Sports Clubs is a flexible web-based platform that allows care providers to access patient health records on laptop, smartphone or tablet devices. MasterCare+ also includes a range of digital patient record features.
Patient Record Features:
- Create, store and send branded clinical notes and documents with merge tags and signatures to secondary providers
- Diagnose physical and mental health issues with over 25 different mental health outcome measure assessments
- Access unlimited document storage with direct uploading to My Health Record and Lifecard systems
MasterCare+ for Sports Teams is also supported by the ReferralNet Secure Messaging Delivery platform that allows electronic clinical documents to be securely sent to additional health providers.
Secure Messaging Features:
- Grow your health network by linking care providers to your system
- Securely send e-referals, clinical notes, e-faxes and more
- Receive health information from secondary health providers for continued health care
MasterCare+ for Sports Teams integrates with the Lifecard Personal Health Records application. The web-based application allows players to upload their own health information and share their records on desktop, tablet and IOS and Android devices.
- Upload health information via Lifecard and link it to your M+ client record
- Store all medical documents and measurements to track your progress over time
- Share your health information with members of the club and additional health providers to ensure you receive a holistic solution to improving your health care
Lifecard for Consumer Empowerment
An application for putting your health in your own hands.
Lifecard allows players to upload their own health measurements and track their progress over time. All with one easy to use application, available on desktop, tablet, iOS and Android devices.
Upload existing health records and store them within the Lifecard platform to easily view and share health records with additional health providers or members of the club.
Capture your health data from multiple sources such as club physiotherapists, additional health providers and more to keep your health care connected.
Proudly sponsoring the Glen Eira Football and Netball Club
“Using Lifecard within the Club’s community will not only enable trainers to better manage the health of our players, but it will also provide players a tool they can use to manage their own health from a Football and Netball perspective and their general health outside of the club. The ability for a player to share their record with not only trainers, but also their Next Of Kin, is a huge benefit for our community. We take player well-being very seriously at this club, and to be at the forefront of medical innovation in our league is a big step forward for us.”
– Ivan Delac, Club President” –