Growing health services need flexible solutions.
MasterCare software is built for all members of a service team to make more informed clinical decisions, in the alcohol and other drug service setting and beyond.
Our team-based software supports health providers across a health organisation
MasterCare products for health providers leverage a team-based hierarchy. Different service teams across various settings can access information stored within the platform for improved clinical governance and access to patient information.
Providing a range of features designed to suit all health providers within an organisation
MasterCare products come with a wide range of mental health and AOD assessment features. Our software can be used by all members of a health organisation from clinicians to administrators and practice managers. Implemented stand-alone or with existing systems.
We help alcohol and other drug service providers…
…Transform their service delivery
Clinical and practice management modules accessible across service teams. Providing patient information at the point of care for better decision making.
Greater access to
Support for more Government funded programs and data sets than any other EMR on the market. Offering compliance with National AOD, VADC, AOD NSW, AOD ACT and more.
Smarter mental health
Assessments designed for analysing mental state, recording of outcome measures, family history and more. Complete with data recording to track patient progress over time.
The #1 community and mental health solution in the market..
MasterCare is a complete patient and practice management solution. Designed to support multiple service teams, our practice management modules comes fit with a range of flexible features for clinicians and administrators.
Practice Management and Billing Modules:
- Rostering and appointment booking, group appointments, resource bookings and wait room management
- Billing for multiple types, online and Medicare claiming, debtor management and private billing
- Additional features such as 2-way SMS and automatic email reminders
MasterCare’s electronic client record functionality helps providers access patient information at the point of care. The module also comes with a range of clinical and mental health features stored within a client record.
- Letters, forms and templates, referral management and care plans
- Medications and e-prescribing, allergies, alerts and client details
- Episodes of care, episode events, care provider look-ups and next of kin
Mental Health Features:
- Assessment wizards for easy to use, in-depth, point and click noting of client symptoms
- Mental state examinations, risk assessments and occasions of service
- ICD 10AM, ICPC2+ compliance and more, with data analysis for long term health analysis
MasterCare EMR supports funding for more Government programs than any other EMR on the Australian market. Our flexible funding modules allow clients to access greater funding opportunities.
- NDIS, HACC, CH, CHSP, NOCC, PIR, PMHC
- Crisis and Triage, FMHiCHP, VINAH
- National AOD, VADC, AOD ACT, AOD NSW
MasterCare+ for Allied Health
Next generation software for on the go health providers.
MasterCare+ for Allied Health is a web based platform that allows providers to access patient health records on laptop, smartphone or tablet devices. MasterCare+ also includes a range of patient record features.
Patient Management Features:
- Create, store and send branded clinical notes and documents with merge tags and signatures
- Over 25 different mental health outcome measure assessments
- Unlimited document storage and direct uploading to My Health Record
MasterCare+ for Allied Health also provides a range of practice management features. These features assist in the management of staff, resouces and patient billing.
Practice Management Features:
- Roster management with ability to create appointments and schedules
- Manage payments on the go and provide receipts for a range of billing types
- Make electronic claims with Medicare online claiming for bulk billing and patient claiming
MasterCare+ for Allied Health is capable of integrating with MasterCare EMR or other existing EMR software. Our FHIR sync capabilities allow for data to be transferred from MasterCare EMR to MasterCare+ to ensure access to the right patient information at the point of care.
Smarter and faster data analytics for internal and external reporting.
Improve your data reporting processes for both internal reports for your executive team, and to the range of government funding outlets.
- Enjoy faster data analytics that are accessible anytime, anywhere from your laptop to your mobile.
- Combine multiple views of data to gain richer insights into the everyday operations of your organisation.
- Unlock trends and answers as they occur with nightly data refreshing.
All data is stored in our Data Warehouse via secure FTP processes and supported by our Altitude Cloud hosting service, maintaining, managing and backing-up data from an ISO accredited data center located here in Australia.
- Safely store your MasterCare data in our Altitude Cloud.
- Combine your enterprise data with other organisations to see greater insights of your industry.
- Gain access to your data anytime, anywhere thanks to our cloud hosted solution.
Create your own stunning data visualisations, or view a set of pre-made dashboards designed by the MasterCare team, and discover the power Tableau can have on your data.
- Discover your own visualisations with training guides and help from our team.
- View live pre-made dashboards with nightly data refreshing.
- Turn your data into insights that drive action with our Tableau integration.
Does your organisation get stuck on the below?
✘ Slow and inefficient paper based processes
✘ Poor access to client records at the point of care
✘ Inefficient client workflow processes
✘ Slow client payment and invoicing processes
✘ Poor data recording for analysis of staff performance
✘ Missing connectivity with client digital health records
✘ Lack of integration with existing organisational systems
✘ Difficulty meeting Government data reporting requirements