ASX-listed healthcare software vendor Global Health will implement an integrated client management solution for Butterfly Residential Care’s residential eating disorder facility on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
The Integrated Client Management contract is worth in excess of $122K in the initial 12 months and comprises a portfolio of Global Health’s signature platforms:
- MasterCare PAS (Patient Administration System) to manage inpatient services,
- MasterCare EMR (Electronic Medical Record) to support multi-speciality, team-based care,
- MasterCare Dashboard as a Service for insights into the efficacy of clinical and business operations
- ReferralNet Secure Messaging platform for the secure sharing of patient and clinical data, and
- HotHealth Virtual Care platform as the digital doorway for patient engagement and relationship management.
Read the Pulse IT article here