CLOUD MANAGEMENT MADE SIMPLE
We have the expertise to manage the cloud platform and we maintain the security and day-to-day operations of your software and data in Altitude.
Data is maintained, managed and backed-up at a protected ISO accredited data centre in Australia, while also remaining accessible to you anytime, anywhere.
Choose to host any of MasterCare’s solutions on the cloud and gain access to a wide variety of benefits.
SEE THE BENEFITS
Fully managed service
Dedicated support team
Fully integrated with MasterCare solutions
Automatic database backup
Reliable disaster recovery
Hosted in a Tier 1 Australian Data Centre
No more time consuming upgrades
Accessible whenever and wherever you need
Backed by an accredited team of experts
All in a one stop shop
PROUD PARTNERS WITH AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST PRIVATE CLOUD PROVIDER
A Cloud Service purpose built for healthcare
PROTECT YOUR ORGANISATION AND CLIENT’S DATA
Do you know if you have a breach of security or your client’s data has been compromised, it is compulsory for you to report it to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner?
Retain your client’s trust by protecting their data from hacking, ransomware and other cyber-attacks by hosting your software with Altitude Cloud. Learn more here!
WHY YOU SHOULD USE ALTITUDE CLOUD
Altitude Cloud provides end-to-end protection to reduce sensitive data being at risk. Our partnership with Macquarie Cloud Services, Australia’s largest Private Cloud provider ensure you have the best protection to safeguard your practice on the cloud.
We comply with the Healthcare requirements for renewing e-health platform access:
- Using sovereign onshore Australian cloud solutions (Mandatory)
- Using a cloud provider certified by the DHS (Mandatory)
- Using dedicated private cloud assets, not pooled resources shared in public clouds (Recommended)
- Government NV1 security vetting for all personnel accessing sensitive data and systems (Recommended)
- Reduces risk of misplaced or hacked files, with secure storage and messaging
- Patient data is regularly and securely backed up to minimise the risk of losing information
- Allows for scalability as your practice or patients grow
- Allows for greater flexibility, as the application is easily accessible
- Empower staff by giving them the right information at the right time to better and more quickly diagnose patients
- Cost-effective solution with “pay-as-you-grow” agility
- Your environment is hosted in a local data centres
- We utilise strict protocols and encryption methods to ensure that your most valuable information remains safe
- Your data is maintained, managed and backed-up at a protected ISO accredited Australian data centre
- Your patients data is protected in a Tier 1 data centre
- We comply with the Healthcare requirements for renewing e-health platform access
Our aim is to keep our customers happy and protected
We are an Australian company which hosts data securely onshore within the Australian Government’s jurisdiction. We deliver healthcare solutions with a dedicated support team and are partnered with Australia’s largest Private Cloud provider for your protection.